103 years of experience.
There's a secret ingredient in our wine
Enter your details to learn more about Babich Wines and for a chance to win a Croatia experience.
Discover New Zealand's greatest wine story and you could be discovering Croatia - the birth place of our founder Josip Babich.
We’ve been making wine in New Zealand for three generations. Our dedication, craft and hard work have carried our family winery from poverty to the world’s wine stage. Always in pursuit of excellence, our award-winning wines are proof that experience truly is everything.
It’s been a unique and challenging journey, but the wine business that began 103 years ago with our founder Josip Babich’s first vintage is now a highly respected supplier to restaurants and wine merchants around the globe, from Bulgaria to Bali to the USA.
Proudly family owned, we produce an exceptional New Zealand Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc range. And that’s just part of our portfolio. We would love to share the full taste of our experience with you.
BE IN TO
See below for great reasons to stock Babich Wines.
Our family story
David Babich, CEO Babich Wines, shares our unique story.
103 years of family winemaking
Every good wine list in the world boasts a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, the varietal that has truly put New Zealand's wine industry on the map. In a competitive field, it's our 103 years of experience that gives us confidence in the wine we make.
We produce a truly enjoyable Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc that reflects our vineyards unique terroir.
Excellence through Experience.
Babich Wines are New Zealand's most experienced family owned winery.
Our Babich vineyards are widely spread across the Marlborough region, with over 1000 acres of vines. Blending the fruit from our different vineyards gives us the ability and flexibility to choose from differing wine characteristics.
We carefully control the fruit yield too, so that quality is the driver of our grape growing husbandry rather than quantity.
In the hands of our experienced viticulture and winemaking team, every step of the journey from vine to table is guided by experience and a focus on quality.
For us, it's not enough. In the words of the second generation's Joe Babich, "we strive to make stylish and refined wines with easy drinking appeal."
New Zealand's most experienced family owned winery
Guided by experience and a focus on quality
Babich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is enjoyed in over 55 countries worldwide
GREAT REASONS TO STOCK BABICH MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC
Our vineyards are widely spread across the Marlborough region so we have the ability and flexibility to choose from differing wine characteristics to assemble the blend.
We control the yield in our company vineyards so that quality is the driver of our grape growing husbandry rather than quantity.
Experienced viticulture and winemaking team together with a state of the art production facility means that when the crop is at an ideal level of maturity we have the capacity to harvest it quickly.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Babich Wines Limited ("Babich") is conducting a competition (the "Competition") whereby you can submit your details on its website to be entered into a prize draw to win two return flights to Croatia and five-hundred pounds in cash. By submitting personal details on Babich's website, you agree to being contacted by Babich or Babich's distributor in order to receive information about its brand and wines.
2. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Competition also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
3. For any question regarding the Competition or these Terms and Conditions please contact email@example.com.
2. PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE DETAILS
1. The Competition is open to individuals who reside in the UK and are aged 18 or over (each "you" or "your").
2. The Competition can be entered (as set out in paragraph 3) between 12am on 1 March 2019 and 12am on 31 August 2019 (the "Competition Window"). One winner will be selected at random by a computer on 2 September 2019. The winner will be notified via email on September 2019. The winner must contact Babich to claim the prize by 12am on 6 September 2019. The winner must redeem their prize by 12am on 6 September 2020.
3. You can enter the Competition by submitting your details on Babich's website during the Competition Window. By submitting your details, you agree to being contacted by Babich or Babich's distributor in order to receive information about its brand and wines. You can unsubscribe at any time (but unsubscribing before the expiry of the Competition Window will mean your entry will be removed from the Competition).
4. You can only enter the Competition once.
5. The prize consists of five-hundred pounds in cash and two return (economy class) flights to Croatia (the "Prize"). The outbound flight must be from one of the UK airports listed in paragraph 6 and you must return to the same airport. You can fly into any Croatian airport and you must leave from the same one. You can choose the dates of the flights and the duration of the trip. Both ticketholders must fly together. The winner must redeem their prize by 12am on 6 September 2020.
6. The outbound and return flight can be from/to one of the following UK airports:
" London Heathrow
" London Gatwick
" London Stansted
" London Luton
7. The Prize only includes that listed in paragraph 5 and does not include accommodation costs, personal expenditure (other than the five-hundred pounds prize money), insurance or any other incidental costs. The Prize is for the winner only and cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
8. After the winner claims the Prize he/she shall liaise with Babich to arrange the booking/receiving of the Prize.
9. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport and has obtained any visas (if required) and the relevant insurance.
1. You warrant that the information you submit on Babich's website in order to enter the Competition is true and accurate.
2. You shall indemnify and hold Babich, its employees, owners and directors harmless in full and on demand against any loss, cost, damage, injury or expense that it may incur as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you win the Competition, you shall fully co-operate with and participate in all publicity and promotional activities in respect of the Competition.
2. You shall not engage in any publicity or promotional activities or make any public announcement about your participation in the Competition without the prior written consent of Babich.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. NO LIABILITY
1. Babich accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities (whether direct or indirect, howsoever arising), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize. Babich further disclaims any liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's property relating to or resulting from participation in the Competition or accepting the Prize.
2. Babich shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability (whether direct or indirect, howsoever arising), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the acts or omissions of any third party associated with the Competition or the Prize.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Babich for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence, or anything that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
1. Babich has the right to cancel or postpone the Competition at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice and without liability whatsoever.
2. The Competition, the Prize and the Terms and Conditions, and any dispute relating thereto or between you and Babich will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to conflict/choice of law principles. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in relation to the Competition, the Prize and/or these Terms and Conditions will be brought in an English court.